In this inspiring episode of the Coaching Business Spotlight, Kat welcomes Christie Mann to explore the soulful strategies of a successful coaching business. Christie, a life-long learner and leader in her field, shares her journey from a young people manager to a spiritual psychologist, leadership coach, and bestselling author. Her story is a testament to the transformative power of coaching, both for the coach and their clients. The conversation delves into the role of coaching as a catalyst for personal and professional evolution, emphasizing the importance of aligning one’s business with their soul’s purpose. This episode offers a rich blend of practical wisdom and soulful insights, perfectly tailored for both new and experienced coaches aiming to elevate their practice.
In this episode, Kat and Christie talk about:
- How to recognize and develop your innate coaching abilities.
- How to successfully navigate career transitions to align with your passion.
- The importance of continuous learning in enhancing your coaching skills.
- The impact of spiritual psychology in deepening coaching effectiveness.
- Building a diverse coaching practice; insights on incorporating various aspects like spirituality and leadership into your coaching style.
- Strategies to tackle challenges in realizing your coaching visions.
- How to enhance your coaching by understanding and managing emotions effectively.
- Expanding emotional capacity for diversity; learn to embrace diverse perspectives and broaden your emotional intelligence.
- How authoring content can complement and enrich your coaching practice.
- The power of collaboration and how partnerships can elevate your coaching experience.
- Tips on embracing your unique strengths and continuously evolving as a coach.
Christie Mann is a best-selling author and creator of The Adventures of Lil’ Sass, a series of emotional wellness books for young people – a brand that teaches the importance and value of being with your own emotions and shows us how much JOY we can experience when we allow ourselves to be fully self-expressed.
Christie draws inspiration for the characters and stories from her own and her communities lived-experiences, her trainings and practices in Leadership Development and Co-Active Coaching, Kundalini Yoga and Meditation, Embodiment, and Spiritual Psychology.
She is the Co-Founder of UpLevel Productions, a company that designs and delivers content, trainings and workshops that develop leaders who make our world a healthier, more alive and connected place to be. As an official licensee of Co-Active inside organizations, she works with world-leading companies to bring more humanity to the workplace by developing leaders in coaching skills and training cadres of internal coaches.
Resources mentioned in this episode: