Building a coaching business and making it sustainable starts with you! The strategies of success will only work if you do the work to show up full bodied and confident. Learn the keys that will unlock your unique potential as a professional coach.
Ann Farrell, CPCC, PCC has spent over four decades on all sides of the corporate coaching table. She is the founder and CEO of Quantum Endeavors, Inc and Inpowered Coaching Institute.
In this episode, Kat and Ann talk about:
- How to make the inside shift needed to be a great coach
- The keys to coaching business success
- Coaching skills will only get you so far … sustainability comes from a different place
- It’s not about perfection, it’s about honoring your current state and how you show up that creates connection
- You can only take people as far as you have gone
- In order to help people, we have to believe in ourselves and in what we can bring to them
- Heart, love and intuition fuel coaching business success
- How to be relationship-forward and service-focused
- Niche doesn’t matter, we all work with people hungry to be cared for, to have connection, and to love what they do
- The five whys of problem-solving
- When we anchor in unconditional self-love, the biggest block to success has been lifted
- Do things in the way you love to do them vs. what you think you “should” do because you’ve heard it’s what coaches must do to grow their business
- Why we must stop compartmentalizing coaching as a tool vs. coaching as a profession
- The future of the coaching profession
Ann Farrell, CPCC, PCC, MGSCC, has spent over four decades on all sides of the corporate coaching table. She’s the founder and CEO of Quantum Endeavors, Inc., an executive leader and team development firm. She is also the founder and CEO of InPowered Coaching Institute, where she is a coach and mentor supporting coaches to success by delivering high-value impact for organizations.