The Results Are In! Your Business is in the...
Coach in Training Stage
You are called to the coaching profession because you want to have a positive impact in the world.
You are enrolled in a Coach Training Program to learn a coaching model, improve your skills and determine how you might use coaching in your work.
Your focus is on learning how to coach. During your training, income is secondary to learning.
You might begin doing marketing events such as a book club, a free or low-cost workshop for people you know or a talk at a local networking group.
- You purchase equipment for client sessions and to record calls, if needed.
- You put in place beginning business systems to track hours, schedule clients and receive payments.
- You develop basic contracts, designed agreements and enrollment forms.
- You designate a clearly defined workspace where you participate in coach training and do client sessions.
You need a Mentor Coach to help you navigate your training and to experience excellent coaching.
The FOUR Stages of a Coaching Business eBook
Near the end of your training:
- You will explore how you want to use coaching in your work going forward.
- You check out the options of specializing in one area of expertise.
- You learn how to make coaching your life’s work.
You test possible niches, noticing what type of clients are drawn to hire you and the topics you like to focus on with your coaching.
You realize that coaching is vulnerable work and will take you outside your comfort zone!
You realize you are at the beginning of a journey into the profession of coaching and there are unexpected twists and turns ahead.
You begin to let go of “I’m a coach in training” and step into “I’m a professional coach”, exploring what this transition means to you.
Our Premier Program - Your Coaching Business by Design - Will Provide You With an Excellent Mentor Coach and Much More!
In This Program You Will
Get support from your coach and a variety of relevant trainings which will help you…
Uncover your personal strengths, values and life purpose… and how to apply them in your work as a coach.
Name and manage the fears that naturally come up, such as:
Who am I to coach people?
How do I make this work?
Am I any good?
Can I really call myself a coach?
Learn how to organize your time to fit the training, coaching and client enrollment into your life.
Learn to take feedback and experience failure while holding onto your self-worth and your value as a coach and as an amazing human.
Find out about our Mentor Coaching Package